Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Vacation!

I have four more days with students and then the current school year is over. It seems this year flew by.  But no matter how fast I think this school year went, the summer will go much faster.

What are your plans for the summer?  I have plans to relax, enjoy my family, vacation at the beach, and read books for fun.  I also plan to clean my house from top to bottom and accomplish all those tasks I never have time for during the school year.  And like many teachers, I plan to take steps to educate myself and prepare for the coming year.

This summer I am going to one librarian conference, Camp TASL.  This is a new one and I'm looking forward to what it has in store for me.  I am also presenting at a Technology Academy. I have two sessions on Free Apps for the Elementary Classroom and one Session on SMART Exchange.  I'm still working on my presentations, but when they are finished I will share them with you.

I would love to hear about your plans for the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    We're currently working on some SMART Notebook 11 widgets and would love to talk to you to get some feedback. Please email me with the email below.

    Thanks in advance!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete